SOC 2 Compliance ExpertsReadiness, Preparation, Policies & Procedures, Gap Assessment and Full Audit Support
Our team of certified professional auditors can guide and help you prepare for your next SOC 2 compliance audit.
SOC 2 Audit & Compliance Services
Our services include:
- Creating new or customizing your existing information security policies and procedures to meet the SOC 2 control requirements
- Facilitating and documenting your risk assessment in accordance with the SOC 2 Control Criteria CC3.0
- Facilitating your employee security awareness training in accordance with the SOC 2 Control Criteria CC2.2
- Performing control walkthroughs and control audits to identify control gaps
- Creating a SOC 2 control remediation plan and guiding your team on remediating all gaps noted during our walkthroughs and testing
Who We Are
What We Do
Who We Serve
The results that our clients have achieved with our assistance across SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27018, HIPAA-HITECH, and PCI DSS audits speak for themselves. We’d be happy to set up some referral calls as needed.
Can Audit Liaison Assist Your SOC 2 Audit Needs?
Who We Are:
- Certified audit professionals in both the information system and financial realms
- Extensive external and internal audit and compliance experience
- Created specifically to serve the small and medium-sized business market
Proven Expertise In:
- Writing professional-level internal control and information security policies and procedures
- Implementing internal control frameworks in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
- Implementing internal control and information security programs to meet PCI DSS and HIPAA Security Rule requirements as well as AICPA SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA-HITECH, PCI, FISMA, HITRUST and GDPR
- Integrating overseas operating processes (such as inventory costing systems, system development life cycle, backup and recovery, etc.) to align them with corporate policy
Audit Liaison staff hold the following credentials: Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified ISO27001 ISMS Lead Implementer, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Public Accountant CPA, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), PCI Internal Security Assessor (PCI-ISA), CompTIA CyberSecurity Analyst CySA+
Schedule a Complimentary Discovery Call
Audit Liaison has the answers to your difficult internal audit and financial needs. Schedule a complimentary discovery meeting today by completing this brief form.
We will contact you by telephone within 48 hours to setup a conference call to discuss your needs and see if we are the right partner for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Buried in audit acronyms? Since 2009 Audit Liaison has provided compliance audit support to service organizations around the world who receive, process or store sensitive customer data. Our team of certified audit professionals has extensive external and internal audit and compliance experience. Our people and processes ensure that you don't disrupt your operations while pursuing compliance initiatives.
©2019 Audit Liaison. We are based in Tampa, Florida and have offices in Chicago.