About Audit Liaison
Who We Are:
- Certified audit professionals in both the information system and financial realms
- Extensive external and internal audit and compliance experience
- Created specifically to serve the small and medium-sized business market
Proven Expertise In:
- Writing professional-level internal control and information security policies and procedures
- Implementing internal control frameworks in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
- Implementing internal control and information security programs to meet PCI DSS and HIPAA Security Rule requirements as well as AICPA SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA-HITECH, PCI, FISMA/FedRAMP, HITRUST and GDPR
- Integrating overseas operating processes (such as inventory costing systems, system development life cycle, backup and recovery, etc.) to align them with corporate policy
Audit Liaison staff hold the following credentials: Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified ISO27001 ISMS Lead Implementer, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and Certified Public Accountant CPA
Jay Anthony, Founder, President and CEO of Audit Liaison has over 25 years of accounting and internal and external audit experience across numerous industries.
Jay established Audit Liaison in 2009 as an audit support services firm to assist the small and medium business market with their initial audit preparation.
Over the years, Audit Liaison has helped small and medium businesses enjoy successful ISO 27001, SSAE 18 SOC 1 and SOC 2, HIPAA-HITECH and FISMA/FedRAMP audit results. Our clients’ demands for ongoing support was the genesis for the Outsourced CCO Services division.
Throughout the course of his career, Jay has been a Manager at Ernst & Young, and has held Director of Internal Audit and Chief Compliance Officer roles in several organizations, including publicly traded corporations.
Our hiring and personnel management focuses on a passion for serving clients and making the demands of continuous information security and compliance manageable.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Wake Forest University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Chief Operating Officer
BJ Lewis serves as Chief Operating Officer for Audit Liaison. She has more than 20 years of experience as a trusted advisor to her clients on operational and compliance concerns. Prior to joining Audit Liaison, BJ was the Chief Audit Executive at USAmeriBank in Tampa, Florida. She has served in audit, compliance and consulting roles for a number of firms including Ernst & Young and Citigroup.
BJ has extensive experience advising her clients on risk management and internal controls. She is actively engaged across existing and new clients to help ensure that Audit Liaison continues to provide unparalleled services and high value-add deliverables on every engagement. BJ is currently a Board member of The Spring of Tampa Bay.
B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Florida State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Fraud Examiner
How Can Audit Liaison Assist Your Business?
We have the answers to your difficult internal audit and financial needs. Schedule a meeting today by calling us at (800) 741-2050 or click below to send us a message.